Good Evening fellow bloggers. Hope you are all enjoying the Dielenberg family tree. I'm having lots of fun building it. It's far from complete and will be a long term project. I'm loading photos as I go, and managed to track down (courtesy of mum and dad) some great black and white photos. If you want to enlarge the photos, just click on the photo tab to see the real thing. Just email me with with any old family photos that you may have stored away in the cupboard somewhere that you would like me to add to the site. I would also love to add any interesting stories to the site eg like how Ah Ma was captured by pirates and sailed across a stormy sea...........
Hunt.007 Family
Hello Everybody. This blog will keep you in touch with what we are up to and will track the progress of the front garden-my pride and joy!! Hope you enjoy the site and check out the links-my aim is to have a list of family links-so send me your blog link and I will add to this growing list. Au revoir!!!


0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home