
Hi everybody, haven't been blogging much lately this week because of work and preparing for an interview I had today. The interview was ok, my aim was not to have a brain freeze at the interview and I at least achieved that objective! Interviews take alot out of me, but now I can start to wind down and wait for the outcome. I'm competing against 18 others for 5 vacancies, so we'll wait and see. I may let you all know, depending on the outcome.
It rained today, first time after afew weeks, and the temperature's starting to drop. The forecast is for 18 degrees celsius this weekend-nice....One of the tasks I have at work is to make sure that there is sufficient Commonwealth funding for the ex gratia payments for the victims of Cyclone Larry. We almost ran out of money today... but dont worry it will start flowing tomorrow.
The kids are fine, it's only another 2 weeks to school holidays and they love sleeping in.
By the way, attended that rose class last week, not bad, provided some useful tips and will try and grow more roses in the garden. By the way, the rose bud photo is from our garden.
I'm adding more info to the family website, so have a peek when you can, you might recognise afew characters. Good night..


0 Comments:
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home