SNOW! SNOW! SNOW!
We took a bus trip with the church up to Perisher today! Left around 8.15am and got home around 8.15pm! We had all the right gear on (except next time, I think I'll hire a jacket as my polartec jacket got quite damp)Had a great time experiencing a mini blizzard (snowflakes cutting into your skin as you climbed the slopes,) tobogganing and racing the kids, snowfalls, cold winds, and best of all building a snowman (believe me it's quite an art with Pastor Terry as the expert)! It was much more enjoyable being outdoors as the food hall in the resort was jammed pack with people. All in all a worthwhile trip... see pics...
TASH AND SARAH ON THE SNOW SLOPES
CUTE SNOWMAN
FRIENDS FOREVER!


2 Comments:
Looks like you had fun in the snow! I think the snowman is really cute (if not a little vertically challenged)
Nwaaa what a cute snow man!!!
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home